"Come, follow me, I have something to show you." She murmurs, her voice soft and gentle as though whispering a forbidden prayer, a forgotten song.
With one hand she unlocks the rusty padlock locking the door to the stairwell, and takes my hand in her other. The stairwell is dusty and…
So I’ve been clearing out a lot of my things since I’m moving soon, and a lot of my unwanted books were donated to charity but I decided to save a few back for you guys, especially since I just hit 2k! It’s not a lot, but it’s something, and they’re all in very good condition (some haven’t even been read, so).Rules:
- Must be following me (quibblrs)
- Reblog this post (likes will not count as entry)
- Must be willing to give me their address for postage
- There will be one winner. The winner will be chosen using a randomiser and will be announced on 27th August (UK). If that person fails to contact me by the 29th, I will be picking another winner (sorry, but I will need to ship these before I move and can’t wait around)Prizes:
- Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
- Blood Ties by Sophie McKenzie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Breathe by Cliff McNish
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
There’s a variety of genre here, just to mix things up, too. If you have any questions about this giveaway check here first to see if your question has been asked before. If not, feel free to send all queries here. Happy reblogging!
taylor being in nashville gives me a lot of hope for the fandom. *whispers* soon